Here you can find useful guidelines, links, and others.
Guidelines for MAP Berlin Events
Here you can find our guidelines safe and respectful discussion and participation for our events. It also includes guidelines to make our spaces accessible for people with disabilities or chronic illness. Please read them carefully when attending any of our events.
- Diversity Reading List - A database of philosophical texts written by minorities in academia aimed at diversifying our curricula.
- Best Practices for the Inclusive Philosophy Classroom - Methods and resources for teachers who want to build a more inclusive classroom. Written by MAP volunteers Louise Daoust, Rochelle Duford, Bihui Li, Catherine Mathie Smith, and Morgan Kelsey Thompson.
- Trans FAQ - Frequently asked Questions about trans People answered by a Philosopher
- Women's Works - A list of papers, books, and chapters written by women to be used in undergraduate teaching. Supported by the Australasian Association of Philosophy and Macquarie University.
- The UPDirectory - Directory of Philosophers from Underrepresented Groups in Philosophy
- Encyclopedia of Concise Concepts by Women Philosophers - The purpose of the Center HWPS is to show that women have influenced the development of scientific and philosophical thought in various ways throughout history.